Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Comfort Food

I definitely think teriyaki is comfort food.  Travis and I went our separate ways today.  I think he had a Jimmy Johns sandwich. Things are a little crazy around the office this week, I was on vacation last week (poor timing, good time spent with the family), and we are displaying at our first National trade show for a project we are working on with a company in New Zealand.  So when lunch rolled around today I needed something filling and comforting.....Teriyaki.

Buxx Teriyaki is just up the street from us, and is a pretty typical Teriyaki joint.  What I like most about it, is that it is super CLEAN.  The food is good, but not to die for.  Today I had a Chicken Teriyaki and Sweet and Sour Chicken Combo complete with a Dr. Pepper. 

Buxx's friendly attitude made me feel good.  I can always count on a "Ten Minute Okay?" comment to cheer me up, but it also makes me sad that it take thems only 10 minutes to prepare and me 5 minutes to eat it.  Joy in the way of food always ends so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment