Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plato de Burrito de Carnitas, y Coca-Cola de Mexico!



Pork Burrito Plate and Mexican Coke! What more do I need to say? When you work near South Park, Mexican inspiration is not far away. This "Taco Truck" may look scary, but the food is amazing! Come to think of it, I have never had a bad meal from a taco truck.

I almost always get the authentic tacos, but today I was feeling like I needed something a little heartier (I think there is a theme this week).  I don't know if I am loving food more than usual, but this had to have been one of the best burritos I have ever had.





The pork was amazingly moist and flavorful, but the seasoning was simple if present. at all.  Talk about accessories, you don't get all of this at a Taco Del Mar.  The burrito came served with beans and rice (pretty typical flavor), a red salsa, and a salsa verde, two slices of avocado, sour cream, two slices of pickled carrot, four slices of radish, and a lime for flavoring.

To wash down all this healthy goodness, nothing says Mexico like a Coca-Cola actually made from REAL sugar.  I am so thankful that these are accessible in the U.S. as they taste so much better than the corn syrup variety.

While I now wish I could nap, I am headed back to work.

-Adam

1 comment:

  1. DEVINE...this is your most tempting post yet. I will be over in 5 to join you.

    ReplyDelete